May 5, 2020 Update:
We are extremely excited to be reopening Fun Bowl! Since we learned we could reopen we have been working hard to get everything ready for our great customers and staff.
During this first stage of reopening we will be operating under some temporary special restrictions to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
What we are doing that you may not see:
What you will see at Fun Bowl:
- All staff will have their temperature taken before they starting their shift. Any team members with a fever will not be permitted to work.
- Any staff member that is exhibiting signs of illness like a cough, shortness of breath will be sent home.
Social Distancing Restrictions
- All bowling balls will be removed from the racks behind the lanes and each lane will have a clean set of bowling balls placed on the lanes. If you need a bowling ball with a different weight or finger hole size, please ask one of our team members for assistance.
- Rental shoes will be sanitized before each use.
- When a group is finished bowling we will ask that guests leave all bowling balls and rental shoes in the bowling area. They will be cleaned and sanitized after you leave.
- You will see most staff wearing gloves and masks.
- Bowling lanes will only operate at a 50% capacity so that our customers will be able to keep a proper social distance from other bowlers.
- Lazer Tag will be limited to 10 players per game.
- We will have certain seats and tables marked as not available to allow for proper social distancing.
Temporary Hours of Operation
Sunday - Thursday : Noon-10pm
Friday & Saturday Noon-Midnight